Contact us 021 616 799
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 12:00 / 17:00 - 20:00 h
Saturday: from 08:00 - 12:00 h
Villa STINA / for 4-5 persons / 105 m²: This newly-built luxuriously furnished stone villa for rent is located in a small Dalmatian village TUČEPI near Makarska (5 km) at the foot of Biokovo Mountain, surrounded by olive groves, pine forests and Mediterranean plants, 5 km from the sea and the center of Tučepi and Makarska and all the city's attractions, but at the same time, thanks to its position and beautiful location with sun-filled sunsets with a large garden, surrounded by olive groves and Mediterranean herbs, offers a peaceful vacation. The house was built in traditional Dalmatian style in a row of houses and renovated in 2017, a combination of traditional stone building construction and modern furniture provides a comfortable stay for guests. From the terraces and pool villas you can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the sea, the town and the islands of Brac and Hvar and on the other side of the mountain Biokovo. The concept of the terrain on which the villa is built gives an excellent view of the sea and sunshine throughout the day. The villa consists of ground floor and 2 floors with fully equipped kitchen with dining room, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, spacious living room, terrace with outdoor grill and private swimming pool. By registering on the Shop&Deliver page, you can shop online for groceries and get them delivered to your villa's door. If you decide to spend your vacation in Croatia and the Makarska riviera hopefully that you will choose our villa and we look forward to your arrival....
► GROUND FLOOR:
On the ground floor of the villa there is a dining room with fully equipped kitchen, with internal stairs on the first floor with 2 double bedrooms.
- KITCHEN: Open kitchen with dining room, table and chairs, stove with oven (ceramic glass ceramic hob), microwave oven, icebox, kettle, dishwasher, exit to terrace with sea view.
- TERRACE: The villa has three terraces, a terrace in front of the house with a large wooden table, a terrace with barbecue and a terrace with pool.
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool 32 m2 and 1.5 m depth, shower, deck chairs, sunshade, panoramic sea view.
► 1. FLOOR:
- On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and balcony with beautiful panoramic sea views.
- BEDROOM 1: Double room 11 m2, double bed 200 x 160 cm, Sat TV, WiFi - Internet, wardrobe, air conditioning, exit to balcony with sea view.
- BEDROOM 2: Double room 11 m2, double bed 200 x 160 cm, Sat TV, WiFi - Internet, wardrobe, air conditioning, exit to balcony with sea view.
- BATHROOM: Shower cabin, WC, hairdryer, washing machine, towels, toiletries.
► 2. FLOOR:
- On the second floor there is a living room with balcony and sea view.
- LIVING ROOM: 30 m², sofa and armchairs + SAT-TV + WiFi - Internet + air conditioning + exit to balcony with sea view.
RENTAL PRICE VILLA FOR NIGHT
THE PRICE INCLUDES: Tourist tax, Air conditioning, Internet, Bed linen, Towels, Parking, Cleaning products, Toiletries and Final cleaning. The owner can prepare traditional Dalmatian dinner in the tavern (konoba), at extra cost.
ADDITIONAL COSTS: There is no additional cost.
PAYMENT TERMS: To ensure the reservation is required to pay a deposit of 30% of the total reservation. The costs of the bank sender and the recipient's bank shall be borne by the sender in its entirety.
NOTE: After you make the reservation payment, we will deliver the correct address and any other documents. For security reasons, we are not able to issue information about the travel documents in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
DEPOSIT: The guest is required upon arrival at the owner of the apartments to deposit 400 € which will be returned if no damage to the accommodation unit.
CHECK IN: Guest can enter the accommodation unit after 15:00 hours/pm, CHECK OUT: Guest must leave the accommodation by 10:00 hours/am.
NOTE: For more information, see "CONDITIONS OF BOOKING".
|DISTANCE FROM THE VILLA|
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at Villa Stina.