Contact us 021 616 799
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 12:00 / 17:00 - 20:00 h
Saturday: 08:00 - 12:00 h
House PALMINA / for 6 - 7 persons / 220 m²: This luxurious newly built stone house is located in the small Dalmatian village of Marinovići in PODGORA near Makarska (8 km) at the foot of Biokovo Mountain, surrounded by olive groves, pine forests and Mediterranean plants, away 1 km from the sea and the town center of Podgora and all the city attractions, but at the same time, thanks to its position and a beautiful position with sun-filled sun, offers its guests a peaceful vacation. The house is built in traditional Dalmatian style, a combination of traditional stone building construction and modern furniture, providing a comfortable stay for guests. The house consists of 3 floors, has 3 double bedrooms + living room with kitchen + 3 bathrooms / wc + 3 terraces, traditional dalmatian tavern, jacuzzi, garden and parking. From the terrace of the house there is a beautiful view of the sea and the islands of Brac and Hvar, and on the other side is a view of the mountain Biokovo. In front of the house there is a covered parking for your car. If you decide to spend your vacation in Croatia and the Makarska Riviera, we hope you will choose our house and we look forward to your arrival.
► GROUND FLOOR:
Villa consists of 3 floors, ground floor, attic and attic. On the ground floor there is a traditional Dalmatian tavern as a place for socializing and fun with a barbecue, a massive wooden table + a covered terrace with table and benches. Outside stairs go to the first floor in the living room and garden.
► FLOOR 1:
On the first floor there is a comfortable living room with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and garden and terrace overlooking the sea.
- LIVING ROOM: SAT-TV + WiFi-internet + air conditioning + kitchen + single sofa bed + table and chairs for 7 persons + bathroom + circular stairs + exit to the terrace and garden.
- KITCHEN: Open kitchen including living room, stove with oven (ceramic glass ceramic hob), toaster, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, kettle, cooking utensils, cutlery and drinks. From the living room you can climb to 2 floors with internal circular steps or outside stairs.
► FLOOR 2:
- On the second floor (attic) there are 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and terrace with panoramic sea view.
- BEDROOM 1: Double bedroom 14 m² + double bed 200 x 160 cm + air conditioning + wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2: Double bedroom 14 m² + double bed 200 x 160 cm + air conditioning + wardrobe.
- BATHROOM: Shower / wc, towels, hairdryer, washing machine and toiletries.
- BEDROOM 3: Double bedroom 11 m² + double bed 200 x 160 cm + air conditioning + wardrobe + bathroom / wc, towels, toiletries + exit to the terrace from the room, sea view.
RENTAL PRICE VILLA FOR NIGHT
THE PRICE INCLUDES: Tourist tax, Air conditioning, Internet, Bed linen, Towels, Parking, Toiletries, Final cleaning + field car + boat (5 m). Fuel is not included in the price.
ADDITIONAL COSTS: There is no additional cost.
PAYMENT TERMS: To ensure the reservation is required to pay a deposit of 30% of the total reservation. The costs of the bank sender and the recipient's bank shall be borne by the sender in its entirety.
NOTE: After you make the reservation payment, we will deliver the correct address and any other documents. For security reasons, we are not able to issue information about the travel documents in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
DEPOSIT: The guest is required upon arrival at the owner of the apartments to deposit € 400 which will be returned if no damage to the accommodation unit.
CHECK IN: Guest can enter the accommodation unit after 14:00 h/pm, CHECK OUT: Guest must leave the accommodation by 10:00 h/am.
NOTE: For more information, see "CONDITIONS OF BOOKING".
|DISTANCE FROM THE VILLA|
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at House Palmina.